Rebel Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebel Battalion

Richland High School's Rebel Battalion JROTC Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

top games this fall

Go down 
+8
b_vinson
j_trimble
m_najar
T_Patterson
n_leyva
j_donnelly
s_francois
r_warwick
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
f_welch
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-28

top games this fall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:02 pm

fable 2 and gears of war 2... two of the next gen. games that are going blow your mind!!!!!!!!!!! gears 2 is going to be in mlg soon after its release
Back to top Go down
b_vinson
Private No Insignia
Private No Insignia

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:06 pm

I agree about the guns in fable 2 i like the idea, but i want them to have Bows too.
Back to top Go down
K_Duranczyk
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:20 pm

hahaha Im not really into those games but I want to play Fable 2 it looks pretty cool and I liked the first one but Im more of a final fantasy girl so I will wait til one of those games come out
Back to top Go down
j_trimble
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:21 pm

I just liked Fable without the gunpowder, bows were my thing. Those, and light swords. I like speed. and I like dogs. XD

and Napoleon was a self-centered, crazy, brilliant strategist of a madman who froze in Russia.

and gears 2 is gonna rock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/adrunkenmexican
r_warwick
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:24 pm

j_trimble wrote:
I just liked Fable without the gunpowder, bows were my thing. Those, and light swords. I like speed. and I like dogs. XD

and Napoleon was a self-centered, crazy, brilliant strategist of a madman who froze in Russia.

and gears 2 is gonna rock.
i see. and you assessment of Napoleon, spot on. don't forget all the times he utterly owned Austria , Prussia, Britain, Egypt, the Spanish, the Dutch, and yes the russians too. Jena, Auerstadt, Austerlitz(!!!!!), Friedland, Ulm, Madrid, Borodino technically, and so many more.
Back to top Go down
j_trimble
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:34 pm

true, but dont forget, he ended up alone on an island before the end, and that is the sign of the FAILED expansionist conquerer.
Cause in the end, all he had done was kill a bunch of people and nearly conquer Europe. if he hadn't failed in the end by being overconfident, maybe my opinion would be different.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/adrunkenmexican
f_welch
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:55 pm

final fantasy i would say has had the best rpg games ever ff7 still owns any rpg that has came out in the last 10 years
Back to top Go down
m_munday
Private No Insignia
Private No Insignia

Male Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:58 pm

Thats pretty cool that Fable 2 is coming out

The first was was freaking amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mbm2012
d_trevino
Private No Insignia
Private No Insignia

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:14 pm

Gears of War 2 comes out in November for all of you that don't know. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

top games this fall
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2