Rebel Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebel Battalion

Richland High School's Rebel Battalion JROTC Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

top games this fall

Go down 
+8
b_vinson
j_trimble
m_najar
T_Patterson
n_leyva
j_donnelly
s_francois
r_warwick
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
r_warwick
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-08-27

top games this fall Empty
PostSubject: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:26 pm

my list, here goes jiggroes!
1.Far Cry 2
2.Spore
3.Fallout 3
4.Fable 2
5.mercenaries 2
pretty sure there was one more, anyone got any they like?
apparently i cant write 6ames, please someone fix
NOT IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER!

Last edited by r_warwick on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
s_francois
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:49 pm

yea you can't that certain word, it was put there for a certain reason if you just think about it. i believe another **** was gears of was 2, not completely sure when it comes out though so i might be wrong
Back to top Go down
r_warwick
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:51 pm

haha i see now. yeah gears 2 is coming out. now i loved gears 1 but it got kinda repetitive, hopefully gears 2 wont be more of the same
Back to top Go down
j_donnelly
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:52 pm

Personally I'm looking forward to all of them except for Fallout and Farcry. But most likely Fable 2 and Spore look completely BEAST bounce
Back to top Go down
n_leyva
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:57 pm

Feel free to say "game" now. But fair warning, if you overuse or spam with it I'm going to... well, you get the idea.

And personally, I'm looking forward to Mercs 2
Back to top Go down
T_Patterson
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Male Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:06 pm

I'm looking forward to Empires: Total War you should all go look at the previews just go to Totalwar.com
Back to top Go down
r_warwick
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:46 pm

T_Patterson wrote:
I'm looking forward to Empires: Total War you should all go look at the previews just go to Totalwar.com
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sir, remind me to act obscenely bro-ish towards you at school tomorow, you're officially my best friend for that.
prussia, UK, even USA....napoleon in an exp pack.......... cyclops
Back to top Go down
n_leyva
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:19 pm

... I'm sorry, did you just say "bro-ish"?

Heheh. "Hey bro, wanna go chill? Wanna bro out?
Back to top Go down
j_donnelly
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:06 am

My bro rode the jetskis in caboe. MY BRO JETSKIS CABOE

Mercs 2 looks A-Freaking-Mazing in my opinion by the way.
Back to top Go down
m_najar
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:09 am

yeah MERC 2 looks so amazing i cant wait to get it and i love the commercial it tottaly goes with the music (idk what you meant by u hated it for those who did)
Back to top Go down
j_donnelly
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:38 am

Yeah the music did fit perfectly for the Merc 2 commercial.

By the way, Warwick. Edit your first post and change the title of the thread, and take out those asterisks.
Back to top Go down
m_najar
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:20 pm

and hey warwick? i dont know what happend to your mind but how in the world did MERC's 2 end up last on your list?

MERC's 2 needs more congrats than that
Back to top Go down
r_warwick
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:24 am

i guess i should posted that my list was in no particular order, because its not lol. i look forward to most of them roughly the same.
Back to top Go down
j_trimble
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:08 am

My top games that I'm looking forward to are Fable 2, Fallout 3, Tom Clancy's Endwar, Far Cry 2, Left 4 Dead (<- ZOMBIES), and Gears 2. Also looking forward to Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway and the next Call of Duty (I don't remember the exact name, but I know thats its in the Pacific theater and that it has flamethrowers. XD)

And of course, those of you that know me know that I'm looking forward to Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero: World Tour (aka Guitar Hero 4).

And before you ask, I never had much enthusiasm for the Merc series, so I'm kinda iffy on that one. I might just rent it at first to see if I'll enjoy it before spending a load of money to buy.

So let the flaming begin over my lack of enthusiasm for Mercs 2. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/adrunkenmexican
n_leyva
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:14 am

I would like to begin my post by flaming Joel.

Flame.

Thank you.

Ok, now that that's over with i would like to say this here-

AAAAAAAAH ZOMBIES! ZOMBIES IN DA ROOM!
Back to top Go down
r_warwick
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:27 am

I GOT MERCS 2! im liking it so far, kinda dissapointed though. not game of the year material, see what im saying.
Back to top Go down
j_trimble
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:43 am

back when I played Mercs 1 for like the first and only time, I had that same reaction towards it. It was a decent game, but it wouldn't be winning any awards. So, again, I'll be renting it first.

And by the way, if any of you are looking for a good game to pick up used from GameStop, pick up F.E.A.R. Tis an EXCELLENT shooter, with some of the best shooter AI I've seen, and on top of that, its pretty creepy. Its the kind of game you wanna play alone in the dark. XD
Back to top Go down
n_leyva
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:39 pm

Ya, I've heard of FEAR, but I've never gotten around to playing it. Good buy? Question
Back to top Go down
j_trimble
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:50 pm

Very good, a very good shooter with some of the best object physics I've ever seen (i.e., you shoot a book, a crappy animation of pages flying out of the book while it remains still is NOT what happens. Instead, the book goes flying, hits the screwdriver of the desk which hits the coffee cup and breaks it and alerts the dude in the next room with the rocket launcher.... well, you get the idea. XD)

Plus, it is very frightening at times, and it makes me afraid of little girls in red dresses.
Back to top Go down
b_vinson
Private No Insignia
Private No Insignia

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:21 pm

Ok first of all why hasn't anyone metioned Star Wars: The Force Unleashed that looks like it will be an awsome game.

But also i don't really care much Mercs 2, but I really am also looking forward too Fable 2
Back to top Go down
j_trimble
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:36 pm

ok, good point. I forgot about Force Unleashed. Looking forward to that too. XD

Fable 2 looks like it should be very good, though I dont like the addition of guns. ><
Also Fallout 3 looks like it should be excellent.
Back to top Go down
b_vinson
Private No Insignia
Private No Insignia

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:44 pm

FEAR was a weird game. The little girl was always in the creepiest places. Why isn't she ver in the sunlight with lots of people around???
Back to top Go down
j_trimble
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:50 pm

Did you ever finish FEAR?
And did you play the expansions?
Cause if you played Extraction Point
you saw that it got worse.

...Much... much.... worse.
*shudders*
Back to top Go down
b_vinson
Private No Insignia
Private No Insignia

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:57 pm

No i never played the exspansion. But have you ever played Condemed, it is the most creepy yet fun in a creepy way game in the world.
Back to top Go down
r_warwick
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:59 pm

j_trimble wrote:
ok, good point. I forgot about Force Unleashed. Looking forward to that too. XD

Fable 2 looks like it should be very good, though I dont like the addition of guns. ><
Also Fallout 3 looks like it should be excellent.
what good sir have you against guns?
muskets are awesome, ever study Napoleon? don' even say think of dissing le petit corporal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: top games this fall   top games this fall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

top games this fall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next