Rebel Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebel Battalion

Richland High School's Rebel Battalion JROTC Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily Events

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
j_donnelly
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Daily Events Empty
PostSubject: Daily Events   Daily Events Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:33 pm

ITT (in this thread) we talk about our daily lives. Things that happened to you, will be happening to you. That kind of stuff. Just basically talk about your daily happenings or whats going to be going on for that day, or what happened. Only post about it once a day if you want to frequent the thread though...

Today I have some plans to go hang out with someone and see a movie, right now Im not sure if that person is awake... oh well.I also have a party happening I think as well, not going to tell you who's house its at but yeah. Tomorrow is my 18th birthday and I'm really psyched for it. Its going to be pretty beast I think, though I HAVE NOTHING PLANNED FOR IT Sad But thats going to make a lot of people illegal, I dont mind though. Anyways, if i keep going I will be rambling. Thats it for today.
Back to top Go down
r_warwick
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 87

Daily Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Events   Daily Events Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:11 pm

i'm having to work closing shift at work today, and i think im going to be taking mercs 2 back to gamestop, exchange it for something else.
Back to top Go down
h_wood
Private
Private

Female Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Daily Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Events   Daily Events Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:26 pm

Happy Birthday Donnelly! (Well early birthday)
I've been stressed lately and yesterday I got out of Geometry and I'm taking health and speach instead, so that's helped chill my stress level down a bit. Also, tomorrow I'm getting baptised! I'm so excited =D
The crick in my neck's starting to go away so that's good. I finally found the dress I want for homecoming and military ball! <3
It's just going to take me a month or so of lunch money to get it Dx
Back to top Go down
R_Hudson
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 96

Daily Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Events   Daily Events Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:19 pm

well tomorrow i am leaving school early and heading over to the dmv to get my license so if you don't see me after school it's because I'm waiting in a horribly long line for a little plastic card with my picture on it
Back to top Go down
r_warwick
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 87

Daily Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Events   Daily Events Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:38 pm

we'll miss you, ma'am.
I went to gamestop today but spore was sold out, preordered Far Cry 2 instead!
Back to top Go down
h_wood
Private
Private

Female Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Daily Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Events   Daily Events Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:00 pm

I got baptized today (Yayness!) and Donnelly's birthday was today (Double yayness!) AND I SAW BESTA YESTERDAY AT WAL MART! TRIPLE YAY OH MY GOD IT'S EPIC THIS WEEKEND!
Oh and I got this pretty new choker necklace from South Lake today <3 Rawr, I has a new pretty thing. ^^
So basically I'm happy but it's too hot in my house, but mom says "Don't touch the thermostat or the bills coming out of your lunch money or cellphone bill money" Blahblahblah. Ughh. I may not be able to sleep tonight, too hot and too much hyperness...I hope I'll be at school tomorrow but I have a feeling dad won't wake up tomorrow {Insert pic of mad-faced-hanna here.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daily Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Events   Daily Events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel Battalion :: Fun Chat :: General-
Jump to: