Rebel Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebel Battalion

Richland High School's Rebel Battalion JROTC Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Powers!!

Go down 
+10
J_Lovelace
n_leyva
b_vinson
m_munday
j_donnelly
h_wood
r_warwick
j_brown
J.KING
K_Duranczyk
14 posters
AuthorMessage
K_Duranczyk
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:03 am

if you guys could have one super power what would it be and what would you do with it?
Back to top Go down
J.KING
Private No Insignia
Private No Insignia

Male Number of posts : 14

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:23 am

if you have seen the X-men the powers I whould chose whould be Iceman or wovleren ( if not spelled right please tell me ) but I can't chose help me out scratch
Back to top Go down
j_brown
Private No Insignia
Private No Insignia

Male Number of posts : 57

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:36 am

Telepathy for sure... so i could figure out what women wanted right at the moment...

----------------------------------------------------edit----------------------------------------------------

fine then be that way...
i'd have the power to blow things up...
with my mind

Last edited by j_brown on Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/syco_dreamer
r_warwick
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:08 am

hat was a mel gibson movie, jady. nice try.
i'd be that super hero who can lyrically destroy you, i start rapping and you crumble
Back to top Go down
h_wood
Private
Private

Female Number of posts : 101

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:36 am

I totally want to have control of the elements as a super power that would be amazing!
Back to top Go down
j_donnelly
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:19 pm

Well, funny thing... I actually had about an hour long discussion about this topic once... My decision came down to power over vibrations ( don't be thinking about that...)
If you think about it, most every thing has movement, and to have the power to control that could open hundreds of possibilities. Sound, heat (hot or cold), movement, the possibilities are endless, you just have to build upon those basic things. You could potentially rip a fissure in the earth and vent geothermic heat on some one, or just drop them into it. Or you could slow the movement of the air particles around someone (or that person) to nothing at all and freeze them due to the lack of kinetic energy, or you could do just the opposite and melt them. If you wanted to you could also send waves of motion at someone's head and explode it or just liquefy it inside their skull. If you had really amazing control over the power you should shake atoms apart and use near telepathic powers to levitate or cut things apart. If you had found a way to replicate someones's voice you could use that to ambush someone by tricking them.
The most basic principle of science can have so many possibilities, which is why my power is amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
h_wood
Private
Private

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:28 pm

I still stand by my super power wants.
>.>
<.<
Back to top Go down
m_munday
Private No Insignia
Private No Insignia

Male Number of posts : 104

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:19 pm

I would have either flying or high speed stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mbm2012
b_vinson
Private No Insignia
Private No Insignia

Male Number of posts : 29

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:59 pm

I would like the power of invisibility afro
Back to top Go down
K_Duranczyk
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 23

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:51 pm

you cant have control over all the elements only the avatar can do that hahaha nerdy
I would so want my super power to be control over darkness because you can us it as teleportation, a defense and a offense
Back to top Go down
n_leyva
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:37 pm

See, I was one of those people with whom Donnelly had that particular conversation with.

I would want the power to control dimensional space. Sounds complicated- but as with John's, the possibilities are endless. By dimensional space i mean how large or small an object or space is. So, say i changed the dimensions of the inside of my pocket, it would still be the same size on the outside, but if you were to reach your hand into the pocket you would never hit bottom (infinite pocket space). Not only that, but you could change the distance between you and another object instantly. You could run at me for half an hour while i just stood there. you'd be covering distance, but i'd be constantly changing and elongating the amount of space between us so you'd never reach me. For that matter you would never perceive to move at all. Then you could change an objects dimensions- all of them. take the school building. I would change the length, width, and height of the building, then change the weight of it and stick it in that infinite pocket of mine to be pulled out and relocated later. get it?

oh the possibilities... oh the fun! =D!
Back to top Go down
h_wood
Private
Private

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:01 pm

Kate that's not nice! You get your super power wish but I can't have a super power wish? Dx
Back to top Go down
j_brown
Private No Insignia
Private No Insignia

Male Number of posts : 57

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:43 pm

Now that i think of it...

You can do much the same thing with the control over time....
You could slow it down so you could run away, or speen it up so u could move in mere moments. You can continue to grow stronger and speed certain thing down for it to freeze, or speed it up to catch fire. You could master it and stop somethings movement for ever... or keep it running. All three, vibration, time, and distance are very powerful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/syco_dreamer
J_Lovelace
Private No Insignia
Private No Insignia

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:14 pm

this may sound nerdy but i don't care...if you have seen dragon ball z, i would want all the powers of goku. and if i can only choose one, it would be to fly. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
N_Wheatt
Private
Private

Number of posts : 19

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:34 pm

i would love the power to either control space and time or be a shape shifter mainly into a wolf i already bite people lol!
Back to top Go down
h_wood
Private
Private

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:32 pm

J_Lovelace wrote:
this may sound nerdy but i don't care...if you have seen dragon ball z, i would want all the powers of goku. and if i can only choose one, it would be to fly. lol!

You want to be a constipated glowing monkey???
Back to top Go down
J_Lovelace
Private No Insignia
Private No Insignia

Male Number of posts : 36

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:03 pm

when you put it that way no but still the other powers
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
C_Barnhart
Private No Insignia
Private No Insignia

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:57 pm

j_brown wrote:
Telepathy for sure... so i could figure out what women wanted right at the moment...

----------------------------------------------------edit----------------------------------------------------

fine then be that way...
i'd have the power to blow things up...
with my mind

dude that is so like you jocolor
Back to top Go down
v_vandever
Private No Insignia
Private No Insignia

Female Number of posts : 32

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:42 am

Flying or invisibility. I want to stalk people...!

buah haha....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/62513368
n_leyva
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:06 am

Cause that's not creepy in the least, right?

And dude, I've decided that if i couldnt have the powers i mentioned earlier, I'd want to be a gandalf-esque black mage style wizard thing. It'd be beyond awesome... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
d_trevino
Private No Insignia
Private No Insignia

Male Number of posts : 26

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:26 pm

I would be like SuperMan to mostly save people. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super Powers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Powers!!   Super Powers!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Powers!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel Battalion :: Fun Chat :: General-
Jump to: