Rebel Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebel Battalion

Richland High School's Rebel Battalion JROTC Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Physical Training Team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
f_welch
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Physical Training Team Empty
PostSubject: Physical Training Team   Physical Training Team Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:36 pm

practice starts Monday 9/8/08 Wear the proper gear. the first PT test will be soon to see were we all stand and see what all needs to be worked on. If you have any questions you can email me at skaterboywelch1@sbcglobal.net
Back to top Go down
r_warwick
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Physical Training Team   Physical Training Team Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:07 pm

hooah pt! ready to sweat and be all we can be! yeah.
Back to top Go down
f_welch
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Physical Training Team   Physical Training Team Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:11 pm

About PT team. First off the physical training team is a really fun team and is a great chance to meet fellow cadets in the ROTC program. In pt we do alot of physical work to strengthen our bodies and mind to prepare ourselves for competitions. we have physical training tests every other week to discover our strengths and weaknesses. from the Physical training tests, the captain and Co-captain selects four members to go to comepetion (usually the top four). But this year we have enough cadets for an A and B team, so i will try to at least get everyone to at least one competition. Also, cadets who feel the need to become phyically fit or just want to work may feel freely to work out with the PT team. There is practice everyday except friday. thank you for taking time out of your wonderful day to see this i will not keep you here any longer so feel free to exit any time or read other post. if you are still reading this i dont really know why im just going to keep typing.....................................................................................................................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
d_trevino
Private No Insignia
Private No Insignia

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Physical Training Team   Physical Training Team Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:44 pm

The pt team is so much fun, more running tommorow. I hope we run tommorow. cheers
Back to top Go down
d_trevino
Private No Insignia
Private No Insignia

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Physical Training Team   Physical Training Team Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:30 pm

I can not wait until the first pt test next week. Ready to run! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Physical Training Team   Physical Training Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Physical Training Team
Page 1 of 1