Rebel Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebel Battalion

Richland High School's Rebel Battalion JROTC Official Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADT Unnofficial

Go down 
AuthorMessage
n_leyva
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-05-30

ADT Unnofficial Empty
PostSubject: ADT Unnofficial   ADT Unnofficial Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:32 pm

Ok, all you ADT'ers. Finally, a place where we can put up with one another.

Actually, I'm gonna go ahead and get this out in the open- I'm freakin EXCITED about this year. I mean, if you didn't now, we have TWENTY THREE (23) cadets on ADT this year. That's.... That's.... MIND BOGGLING! I mean, it's insane! It just doesn't happen!

But not only do we have so many cadets, but we've got so much potential. Newbies, I talked with Captain Satterfield about how you guys have been doing, and he said nothing but praise. After the first day of practice. I mean, every time i would look over you guys had it SPOT ON. It was awesome. Not only that, but everyone's come in with a good attitude and an open mind so far, and that's something we all need. You guys are gonna do us proud, let me tell you.

Also- for those of you that are interested, remember that we have.... 4 or 5 slots on A team open that NEED to be filled before October rolls around...

Think you're up to it?
Back to top Go down

ADT Unnofficial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebel Battalion :: JROTC Official :: Team Board-
Jump to: